from Master Wu and Karin
Fun YouTube Clip from our China Trip!
According to Chinese cosmology, today, May 5, 2014 is the starting point of summer. However, don’t expect the hot weather to arrive immediately. We will continue experience some chilly energy for the next two weeks.
For most of northern hemisphere, the dramatically warm temperatures will set in starting May 20th. June and July will be dominated by excess Fire, and this strong Yang energy will cause Qi and blood circulation issues for many people. I think it will prove to be a difficult season for those of you who have weak heart and lung function.
Protection from Excess Heat
Adding sea salt and apple cider vinegar into your daily food seasonings will nourish your health during the summer season. Bitter flavored foods and organic raw vegetables will be a nice addition to your daily diet this summer. Of course, your daily Qigong practice is one of the best ways to maintain your balance.
Keeping with our promise to supporting our Qi-friends’ inner cultivation practice, we have many teachings scheduled in the Pacific region of the United States and in Europe over the next several months.
Join us in the Pacific Northwest!
Karin and I will return to the Pacific Northwest soon for another extended teaching trip. In addition to Lifelong Training Program sessions one (May 21-27) and two (May 30-June 5) at Trout Lake Abbey in Trout Lake, Washington, we will have several offerings at Sun Gate Studio in NE Portland, Oregon:
- May 16: Dao of Tea and Qin benefit event for Sun Gate Studio
- May 17-18: XinYi Internal Alchemy and Martial Arts weekend workshop
- May 18: Fire Dragon Meridian Qigong early morning Qigong class
- FREE! June 6: New books and DVD release party
- June 7-8: Five Elements Qigong weekend workshop
- June 8: Cosmic Orbit Qigong early morning class
We will also be offering a one day workshop in Cosmic Orbit Qigong in Seattle on June 15.
We hope to see you at at least in one of our west coast events!
European Lifelong Training Program – course full!
It is very exciting that our first offering of the Lifelong Training Program in Europe is now full. If you are interested in adding your name to the waiting list for the 2015 European level one training, please send us an email.
GanZhi Certification Program
We have also been busy preparing for our GanZhi (Heavenly Stems and Earthly Branches) teacher’s certification program. We and we expect to launch separate programs in both in the US and in Europe in 2015. If you are interested in learning more, please email.
For those of you who like to make plans in advance, we will be offering many teachings during the fall and early winter. If you are interested in more details, you can always check my website’s teaching schedule.
- Sept 5-7: 4th Scandinavian TCM Congress in Slattestrand, Denmark
- Sept 12-14: Fire Dragon Meridian Qigong in Copenhagen, Denmark
- Sept 16-19: Dai Family XinYi DianXueJue in Accord, NY
- Sept 20-21: Cosmic Orbit Qigong in NYC
- Sept 22-28: Lifelong Training Level 4 in Accord, NY
- Oct 11: Cosmic Orbit Qigong workshop in Stockholm, Sweden
- Oct 18-19: Hidden Immortal Lineage Taiji Mother Form in Athens, Greece
- Oct 22-Nov 19: Cosmic Orbit Qigong weekly class in Stockholm, Sweden
- Nov 7-9: XinYi XinJing intensive weekend training in Düsseldorf, Germany
- Nov 28: ChaDao evening event in Aberdeen, Scotland
- Nov 29-30: Cosmic Orbit Qigong weekend workshop in Aberdeen, Scotland
Karin and I hope you will have a very pleasant and relaxing summer season. We will be in touch again in early August!
Harmonious Qi from Karin and I,