Winter greetings from sunny, chilly Sweden!
I hope you will enjoy as much nice weather as possible before the cold and damp weather kicks in.
According to Chinese cosmology, the 2018 winter season officially begins November 7, 2018.
Don’t miss the opportunity to enjoy some fine weather over the next couple of weeks! On November 22, 2018, true winter weather, with cold, storms, rain, and snow will be our reality in most areas in northern hemisphere.
The winter may take its toll
This winter energy will likely be difficult for those who have weakness of heart, kidney, and/or spleen function.
For medicine practitioners, you may see an influx of clients suffering from muscle pain.
Build up your inner Fire!
In order to counterbalance some of the deleterious effects of the coming winter Qi, we will all benefit from strengthening our true Fire through our inner cultivation practices.
I suggest Fire Dragon Meridian Qigong, XinYi (Heart-Mind) internal alchemy and/or Mystical Warrior as great forms to help you to build up and maintain your inner Fire this winter.
Rounding out the end of 2018
In order to support our Qi friends through the winter, I have some exciting training opportunities coming up:
- Cosmic Orbit Qigong in Aberdeen, Scotland – November 9, 2018
- Dai XinYi 5 Elements in Aberdeen, Scotland – November 10-11, 2018
- Cosmic Orbit Qigong in Findhorn, Scotland – November 12, 2018
- Spirit of the Dragon in Findhorn, Scotland – November 13, 2018
- Fire Dragon Meridian Qigong in New York City – December 1-2, 2018
- TianGan Advanced Daoist Internal Alchemy in Pendle Hill, Pennsylvania – December 4-9, 2018. Only 2 spaces left!
- Chinese Shamanic Cosmic Orbit Qigong in Charlottesville, Virginia – December 15, 2018. Early bird price ends November 15th!
- Chinese Shamanic Healing in Charlottesville, Virginia – December 16, 2018. Early bird price ends November 16th!
Looking ahead to 2019
We are happy to share that we have some very exciting events already in the works for 2019!
Here are the highlights:
- We will meet for the fourth session of our JingDao Traditional Daoist Arts program in a residential retreat on the beautiful Oregon coast. All students who have completed sessions 1-3 are welcome to join us March 13-18, 2019.
- Of all my inner cultivation experiences, the most powerful practices are Fu, or Chinese Talisman. This system is the most highly guarded tradition from my EMei lineage. For the first time, I am offering an EMei Talisman Intensive retreat, to be held in Portland, Oregon March 20-25, 2019. Save $300! Sign up before January 20, 2019.
- For the first time in five years, I will bring another group of spiritual adventurers to a special cultivation journey to China. All students who have attended a residential training with me are welcomed to join us for the 2019 Daoist Alchemy & Hidden Immortal Sword Form trip on the most sacred mountain in all of China. The retreat dates are October 11-21, 2019. Save $700! Sign up between January 1-March 11, 2019.
A Winter Gift for You
After holding this information mostly secret since I moved to the United States in 2001, I have decided to make my article on the Advanced Meanings of the Pure Yang Mudra available for sale.
Those of you interested in the relationship between Daoist Internal Alchemy and Chinese Medicine may be interested in checking it out!
Healing Qi to you and your families,